A getaway from my getaway!

Sorry again for getting behind on posting, but Denver has been the best getaway for me on the trip....a chance to be able to just unwind fully after 46 days on the road....I may have mentioned it before in the previous blog, but if not, I was hooked up yet again with an awesome suite here in Denver....

This place tops any of the others that I was hooked up with before....I thought I had a huge place in Anaheim and Phoenix before, but this one trumps them all.....I'm definitely going to be spoiled after staying here....a seperate living room and dining room, kitchen, bathroom and bedroom with an awesome balcony....this is bigger than my apartment back home....

Plus I also have a car service for me to go anywhere I need to go, so Jen and Wyatt have driven me around for the last couple of days.....lol.....I really wanna thank them for getting me to places like Coors Field and waiting a couple of minutes while I bought some groceries so I could take advantage of the kitchen...

It's funny 'cause for the first couple of weeks, it was great to not have to worry about cooking anything and being able to just eat whatever you want, but after such a long time away from home, you miss things like just being able to cook or even do the dishes, as crazy as that sounds....

But I fell asleep on the couch for an hour like I would at home, I caught up on some poker playing, I watched Game 2 of the Finals tonight.....just all the things that I would do if I were at home....It's weird, but I've been away for so long, that I needed a getaway from my getaway.....lol

Alright, so I went to Coors Field this afternoon, so I'll give you a full report tomorrow on that when I get to Minneapolis.....Meeting my roommate there, so I'll actually be with someone I know for the first time in a couple of weeks, so it will be a nice change to actually hang out with someone from back home....

Only 8 stadiums and 2 1/2 weeks to go before I have to go back to reality..... :-)