It's over! It's over, ladies and gentlemen!

When you read the title, think of Kenny Smith at the 2000 Slam Dunk Contest raving over Vince Carter's barrage of dunks..... :-)

So, yes, 30 games and stadiums are now in the books and it's been a wild ride to say the least....I'm still just laughing and shaking my head at the amount of miles and cities that I was able to cram in over the last couple of months....

Alright, the last stadium was the Great American Ballpark in Cincinnati and I was treating to a great game of baseball to end the trip as the Reds were able to hold on and beat the Braves...but I couldn't help but reflect throughout the game as to where I had been over the time....I think I thought about one thing about every stadium throughout the game.....I think I mentally missed the bottom of the sixth as I was just in dreamland for it....

As I said before, I stayed in Covington, Kentucky, which seems weird to stay in a totally different state for the game, but as I said before, Cincinnati is right on the border with Kentucky, so it's a five minute drive from the hotel in Covington to the front door of the Great American Ball Park for the Reds or Paul Brown stadium for the Bengals....

The two cities have also worked together to offer a shuttle service for people who just want to get over the bridge....it's not practical for anyone that wants to go deep into Cincinnati, but for the two stadiums, it's perfect and it only cost 1.50 each way.....you can also take the shuttle to the airport for 1.75, so I'll take advantage of that when the time comes.... :-)

However, the stadium was a little disappointing.....if you've never seen any other park, you would be impressed, but stacked against the top stadiums, it just doesn't compare.....

It has an impressive scoreboard in left field and an interesting deck for people to stand in centre, but it's almost like they spent so much time on those two things that they forgot to put some character into the rest of the stadium.....so what's left is an uninteresting stadium with a couple of impressive things in the outfield....

The atmosphere in the park is not very good either....the announced attendance was 27,500 last night, but I watched the news before the game and they announced that 20 thousand people has received free tickets for donating to the Cincinnati Food Bank....I felt like a sucker since I was one of the 7,500 that actually paid for a ticket....lol

The Reds have been so bad for so long that the city has no faith in them to do anything, so in turn, it hurts the overall atmosphere of the stadium....

So, here's the final list....I'll talk about it more in length tomorrow....

1) AT&T Park - San Francisco
2) Wrigley Field - Chicago Cubs
3) Petco Park - San Diego
4) Miller Park - Milwaukee
5) Chase Field - Arizona
6) Minute Maid Park - Houston
7) Camden Yards - Baltimore
8) The New K (Kaufmann Stadium) - Kansas City
9) The Ballpark in Arlington - Texas
10) PNC Park - Pittsburgh
11) Comerica Park - Detroit
12) Citi Field (New Mets Stadium)
13) Fenway Park - Boston
14) Yankee Stadium
15) Citizens Bank Park - Philadelphia
16) Angels Stadium - Anaheim
17) Dodger Stadium - Los Angeles
18) The Great American Ball Park - Cincinnati
19) Progressive Field - Cleveland
20) US Cellular Field - Chicago White Sox
21) Busch Stadium - St. Louis
22) Safeco Field - Seattle
23) Coors Field - Colorado
24) Rogers Centre - Toronto
25) The Metrodome - Minnesota
26) Turner Field - Atlanta
27) Tropicana Field - Tampa
28) Nationals Park - Washington
29) Oakland-Alameda Coliseum - Oakland
30) Dolphins Stadium - Miami