Call me bitterman today....

First off, thanks to all of you who took the time to listen to the Brad Booth interview....easily the most downloaded interview on the blog!

Subsequently, note to Dirty Dan....Brad's interview smashed your record by 5X....but the Friday chat about absolutely nothing was still good

Was on the money with my breakdown for Pacquiao/Cotto in July! http://showkiller.blogspot.com/2009/07/pacquiaocotto-set-for-november-14.html

I understand the reasoning behind Belichick's move to go on 4th down....he tried to end the game right there...just didn't work this time...

2 quarterbacks that need to step their game up immediately: Matt Ryan/Mark Sanchez...both teams are in danger of collapse after great starts

Cincy's win over Pittsburgh was supposed to leave no doubt they were legit....but an injury to Cedric Benson even has me second-guessing....

Three teams at 1-8...the Lions, Bucs and Rams...who gets the 1st overall pick? My money is on the Rams...Steven Jackson can only do so much!

Funny stuff from Adam Schefter on Twitter....Dick Jauron fired as Bills coach, and as he left, Titans owner Bud Adams gave him the finger...

Couldn't they have fired Jauron just after the game heading into the bye? They would have had 2 weeks worth of practices to get comfortable!

Feel vindicated after saying Denver's loss to Pittsburgh was the start of the downfall...losing to Washington Sunday is all the proof I need

Is Jamarcus Russell capable of ever losing the starting job in Oakland? He's not an NFL quarterback, but Al will have him starting next week

Congratulations to Dallas and Philadelphia on being the most frustrating teams for bettors...yet, degenerates will still put money on you...

Saw Paranornal Activity with the girlie...disappointed I was never startled...can't say as much for the screamers I shared a theatre with...

A memo to those in the theatre last night who were "solving" the mystery of the demon by voicing their theories out loud, shut the hell up!!

It's kind of sad that I wake up this morning after another Leafs loss to the Sens and as a Leafs fan, I just don't care anymore...they stink

Quote from Ron Wilson after last night, "I don't want to be known as a loser..." I can envision the collective headshake from all Leafs fans

Also sad that Howard Berger came on the Scratches yesterday and already talked about the Leafs missing the playoffs...on November 17th...LOL

And don't try to hype any Sens/Leafs games as "Battle of Ontario" until at least both of these teams are over .500 or playoff contenders....

Completely with Chris Stevenson today on the stadium issue...I need to see bulldozers, cranes and workers at Lansdowne before I'm convinced!

ESPN had their 24 hour marathon of college basketball on Tuesday...I was tempted to stay up all 24 hours and blog about it as a challenge...