Stupid time change!

Woke up an hour early because I forgot to set my clock back when I got home from Niagara Falls...so I stained myself out to start the day...

Melnyk wants the 4 mil back that he gave 2 Heatley...not gonna get it 'cause of the no-trade clause, but I can understand the frustration...

The Sens and Lightning again?!? Playing a team in the Southeast Division three times in a month is a major fail from the schedule makers....

There's something terribly wrong when Jarkko Ruutu has more goals, points, shots, penalty minutes and better plus/minus than Alex Kovalev...

Another reason why sports can be called the ultimate reality show...Pedro pitching in New York to try to extend the World Series to 7 games!

Uh-oh! The Coyotes franchise is like a dead man walking....Last two recorded attendances for Coyotes home games: 6,495 Saturday/5,855 Monday

Wow! Just looking at the standings...we know that the Leafs have been BAD, but surprisingly, the Hurricanes haven't been any better...yikes!

I think I speak for all Bills fans when I say: FIRE DICK JAURON ALREADY! My hair is getting whiter and whiter by the week and I'm only 27...