Sportscall Debuts Today!

A ton of people were surprised to hear me with Lee on "SportsCall" from 10-12 today...it's a great opportunity and I'm happy to be on board!

Sorry I didn't tell you guys sooner...trust me, I wanted you to know....it was bad enough waiting for a week before starting this morning...

Special thanks to those who wrote to congratulate and wish me luck...guess the Late Crew with Dirty and I had listeners after all...LOL :-)

Angry Al is one of a kind: J.R. is teeing up the new show and Angry re-names us "The Failed Sunday Best Co-Hosts"...I like Sportscall better

Only a couple of people who were upset with me taking over the spot....all I can say to them is to give me and the new show a chance to grow

With my experience of doing the new show thing a couple of times already, it usually takes 2 weeks or so to find the rhythm between hosts...

I can promise that you'll have full preparation from me each day and all I want is to try and entertain for 2 hours....let's have some fun!!