Celebrating Robbie Burns Day

Not sure who Robbie Burns is, and I don't really feel like looking his history up, but I'm all for drinking cheap pitchers on a Monday night

I understand that Carrie Underwood is a great musician, but is there so little going on here that it is front page material for both papers?

After record rainfall yesterday, it's starting to get cold again...NOOOO! I was liking the idea of having spring in the middle of January...

Not sure why this made me laugh so hard this morning....From Bill Simmons on twitter: Australian Open vs. PGA Championship, what sucks more?

The Web creates some really weird social trends...the latest of calling/e-mailing religious shows with TV/movie references is right up there

Re-watched Terry Tate: Office Linebacker commercials last night...so good! I'll post a bunch of them tomorrow in case you never seen them...