Wheel of Fortune Kick

The choices for Wheel of Fortune contestants never ceases to amaze me....I'm assuming you can't have an IQ over 100 if you want on that show

Got the idea to post all Wheel of Fortune videos today after Lee pointed out the first video to me after the show this morning....hilarious!

Speaking of Lee, he sure loves wrestling...he then said that he's looking forward 2 something else debuting on Tuesday...what could that be?

I find it so funny that no one gives the Sens a chance...heck, no one gives them a chance to keep it close tonight....I think they surprise!

Naked jogger nabbed near White House: Run lasted less than 60 seconds before the man was apprehended...he could have waited until the summer

Tweet of the Day from Jim Gaffigan...hilarious: That ExtenZe Nascar has an unfair advantage. The other drivers must get destracted laughing!