You looking at me, camera guy?

Not much change in '10...Vince pimping the Slap Chop 20 times a day and I still enjoy watching it 20 times a day...you're gonna love my nuts

Checked out yahoo.com and top headline: "O'Donnell Opens Up About Relationship" and talks about who Rosie O'Donnell is dating...who cares?!?

Jorge Cruz won the ESPNZone 3rd annual Ultimate Couch Potato Competition after sitting 48 hours straight in a recliner and watching sports!

I know Chris Johnson of the Tennessee Titans is fast, but he would be embarassed in a foot race against Usain Bolt...stick to the NFL, Chris

Just watching Bruins/Rangers game tonight...the game is not that interesting since I have more thoughts about the intermission interviews...

Could those interviews be any more stiff? The players just hate them and the questions are so basic....I've had to do them before...not fun!