Your Headline Suggestions

It's one of those days where I'm going to go away from the "twitter" format, but I was so floored by all the suggestions that came flooding in about what to put as a newspaper headline if the Sens won 11 in a row tonight...

For those late to the game or didn't hear the show today, I predicted that if the Sens beat the Sabres to win 10 in a row, the headline on the front page of one of the local papers would have been either "Hang 10!" or "A Perfect 10!". Sure enough, the headline in the Ottawa Sun today...A PERFECT 10!

So, it snowballed to your suggestions for Friday's paper if the Sens win 11 in a row tonight against Vancouver...

So, here are my Top 5 suggestions from you, the Sportscall e-mailers, writing into sportscall@team1200.com

5) 11 for 11 (Baker)

It's all dependent on Alfie having a big game, but this could work...it rhymes (even though they're using the same word to rhyme)

4) Kovaleven (Pat)

Like I said on the air, I don't know why this resonates with me so much, but it's soooo cheezy that I could see a headline writer put this in if Kovalev had a hat trick...

3) Sens A Revvin at 11 (Nick)

Nice and short, it rhymes, "rev" is a pretty cheezy word and it can sell papers! I LIKE IT!

2) Sens in Heaven with Eleven (Various E-Mailers)

Started with the suggestion from Roger and morphed from there...I ended it with Sue's e-mail suggestion...the only issue is that it's a little long for my liking...

1) O-Sens Eleven (Various E-Mailers)

Started with a phone-in suggestion from Gary and evolved from there...this is my absolute favourite! Full of cheese, nice and short and even references a recent movie...brilliant!