Olympic Hangover

In searching for something to replace the Olympics and sitting through bowling, strong man and "timbersports"...found my replacement! Darts!

Can't get into the World's Strongest Man competition like I could the Olympics...but grown men pulling airplanes for sport is pretty amazing

Just prepping for the show tomorrow morning...feels so weird to not be reading any Olympic coverage anymore...what is this NHL you speak of?

I'm shocked to hear rumours of Volchenkov being moved....the Sens just have to roll the dice on working it out with him in the coming months

Been asked 10 times this week if I quit facebook...love the shocked tone when asked...it's like I spoke badly of the bible or the pope...LOL

Carey Price getting the start on Tuesday for the Habs...could it mean one last opportunity to showcase him for a deadline move on Wednesday?