Bernard Hopkins vs. Roy Jones Tonight!

These two are up there on my favourite boxers of all-time list, but sadly, I just can't get over the fact that it's about 10 years too late!

Boxing fans might be surprised that I call Bernard one of my favourites....but I just love how cerebral he always is...just ask Kelly Pavlik

And there shouldn't be any question has to why I enjoy Roy Jones as much I do...it's just too bad that his best years were over a decade ago

It's actually pretty sad to see how far Roy Jones has tumbled since being so dominant around the start of the decade....he was just so good!

At this point, Hopkins doesn't need to waste time with a fight like this...Jones is so far past his prime...beating him accomplishes nothing

You can tell this is personal for Hopkins...it's the great monkey that has plagued his career and psyche...it's clear he needs redemption...

Does he really get it from beating a washed up fighter? Nope....but he'll win by knockout...just depends how long he wants to embarass Jones

Bonus video: A lot of people hated this guy, but I liked the excitement that he brought to the ring....the very best of Prince Naseem Hamed!