My Broadcast Idols

Listening to the Jim Rome show and Sunday Night Baseball play-by-play voice Jon Miller was on as a guest...he was one of my idols growing up

I could listen to Jon Miller talk about baseball all day long and it took me back to when I was a young guy dreaming of talking on the radio

I'll share some other play-by-play idols in not only baseball, but all sports...there's a handful that I have all the time in the world for!

Hockey: As much as Sens fans hate him, Bob Cole was always a favourite of mine...it just seems like a more important game every time he's on

Basketball/Football: He's not as famous, but Kevin Harlan has 2 be 1 of the best in the business...he has such a unique pacing and intensity

Baseball: I love listening to Vin Scully doing a game for the Dodgers...not many guys can carry a game by themselves, but he does it so well

Other: Hello friends...because of his versatility in golf/basketball/football and any other sports he does, Jim Nantz has so much respect...

If I can have even a third of the careers that these guys have already had...I'll be very content with that....just living the dream here...