Quick NHL Playoff Predictions

After a regular season that seemingly never ends, we're finally here and know the 16 teams that have a chance at 16 wins and the Stanley Cup

I figured I would give my twitter-like predictions before having a chance 2 explain my picks fully on Sportscall on Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday

SJ/Col: Same story for SJ...tons of talent, but can they get past the mental hurdles? Luckily, they face a team that's just happy 2 be there

Chi/Nas: Good first round opponent for Chicago...the Predators will make them battle-tested, but NAS is a team that's simply not as talented

Van/LA: Two very talented teams, but the series hinges on whether Roberto Luongo plays up to capability...but that's still not a given to me

Phx/Det: Tough spot for Phoenix 2 face a team with so much experience and ability...the ol' saying goes: "To win, you first have to lose..."

Was/Mon: The only question to me is whether Jaroslav Halak can steal a game for the Habs....this is the series most likely to end in a sweep

NJ/Phi: Philly represents the great unknown...inconsistent, but start 0-0 again...I'll probably flip-flop on who wins til the series starts!

Buf/Bos: Simple equation to me: A Vezina Trophy winner in Ryan Miller + a team that scored the 2nd least amount of goals = a short series...

Pit/Ott: Sorry Sens fans, but can't find anything where the Sens are significantly better...we know why the Pens are the defending champs...