Why do they make it so difficult?!?

I'm not a coffee or sugar kind of guy...I loved sugar as a kid, but now, I can just pass up dessert and not lose a wink of sleep about it...

So, my apologies if this is something that has been griped about by every single one of you, but doing this task was a new experience for me

Just attempted to "Roll Up" The Rim for the first time in my life....a question for Tim Horton's...why do you make it so ****in' difficult?

I swear I came dangerously close to ripping off the nail on my thumb trying to roll that damn thing up...only to find the words "Play Again"

I wasn't expecting to win, yet, I felt infuriated after that bit of effort to roll up that damn coffee cup...so, why do people keep playing?

I guess that was just a reminder to stick with avoiding coffee and sugars from whoever is watching over me...could be a new pet peeve... :-)