Busy Saturday

Big day Saturday and it was a day where so many different sporting events seemed 2 be working on the same sked, so I didn't miss anything...

Got a chance to get out to the range...I'm gonna try and play more golf this summer, but I don't really care about golf, so it's hard for me

After golf, I caught up on the Bruins/Flyers matchup....Boston scores 5 goals again yesterday? Where was this scoring in the regular season?

Then hung out with Rosalie and we watched the Kentucky Derby....I'm not a horse-racing guy, but watched just in case we talk about it Monday

I did enjoy the broadcast....I know zilch about the sport, but NBC did a great job of telling the stories behind the horses/trainers/jockeys

Thought about betting on the race after reading several articles, but decided against it...good thing I didn't go with the experts' picks...

Didn't see all of the Hawks/Canucks game as Rosalie and I went to see some stand-up, but seeing 5-0 as I entered the bar told me everything!

Cap it off with Mayweather/Mosely...Mayweather did really go for a KO, but Mosely held strong...too bad my bookie doesn't pay me for effort!