What the hell was that?

So many reasons I asked myself that last night as watched Game 5 between Orlando and Boston...it was just such a wacky game in so many forms

First off, I asked that to myself and the referees for some terrible officiating....of course, there were missed calls and light-touch fouls

But how does Kendrick Perkins get called 4 a technical foul by slightly touching an opponent with his elbow in trying to help up a teammate?

And then 2 add, how do you call a second technical foul on him for showing a little bit of frustration in Game 5 of Round 3 of the playoffs?

Even if the referees didn't intend on shifting momentum 2 help determine the outcome of the series, they did so with last night's display...

Then I asked myself and Boston that question....After talking of not following the Boston Bruins 2nd round disaster...they're halfway there!

What happened to the hunger we saw last round against LeBron and the first 3 games against Orlando? They don't even beat the Nets last night

What happened to the domination that we saw against Cleveland and in three games against Orlando? All of a sudden, we got a series again....