Off to Seattle....5 weeks on the road!

Yep, it's Day 35 of the trip and I have to say that my stay here in Portland has absolutely revitalized me and given me so much energy to keep on going....at times over the last couple of weeks, there was so much hussle and travel that it was starting to drag and I was beginning to think if I had put too much on my plate by doing this, but I went back to the hotel last night with as big of a smile as I've ever had in my whole life....

I don't mean to brag by saying this, but just walking by myself in the middle of downtown Portland was another one of those moments on the trip where the coolness factor really kicked in and I realized that it truly is a once-in-a-lifetime kind of trip....

Alright, I let everyone in yesterday on the show about my nightlife while I was here....It probably comes off pretty clearly when I'm on every day, but I really don't like talking about my personal life, my partying and relationships and things like that, so I'm really out of my element when I talk about it.....so if I come off in any sort of negative way, I apologize, but the people have spoken and they want to hear about that kind of stuff, so I'll do my best, but I will still be pretty reserved about what I say and as Yorkie pointed out, I am holding back on some stories that are reserved only for those in my inner circle...those stories will never make it to air.... :-)

So, those who are looking for the story of my second night with Amber will just have to tune in this afternoon....Like I said, this blog is for "informational purposes" only....HAHAHA....I will say that it ended pretty badly for me and that the highlight of the night was playing bar trivia with a group of people from Los Angeles....it actually got a little dicey for me involving an ex-boyfriend....alright, that's all you get on the blog! :-)

I was able to win the bar a couple rounds of drinks for the team with my knowledge of Canadiana....the two questions in the category of Green were:

1) What is the name of the Canadian comedy that stars Steve Smith and Patrick McKenna?
2) Name the Canadian comedian that was recently married to Drew Barrymore?

Then I had to explain Red Green to the LA people....how he wears plaid and suspenders, likes to fix things and makes everything out of duct tape....they had blank stares

Anyways, I'm taking a scenic train ride from Portland to Seattle today and then I'm off to Safeco Field to see the Mariners take on the Angels tonight....After that game, as far as stadiums go, I will be at the halfway point of the trip with 15 down and 15 to go....