How many times I've seen each team....

People always ask me how many times I've seen this team or that team....I've been meaning to do this for the longest time, but here's the breakdown of many times I'll see each team on the trip...

5 times

Los Angeles Angels
Atlanta Braves

4 times

Baltimore Orioles

3 times

Washington Nationals
San Diego Padres
Seattle Mariners
Milwaukee Brewers

2 times

Oakland Athletics
New York Mets
St. Louis Cardinals
Cincinnati Reds
Kansas City Royals
Chicago Cubs
Chicago White Sox
Colorado Rockies
Cleveland Indians
Minnesota Twins
Detroit Tigers

1 time

Boston Red Sox
New York Yankees
Philadelphia Phillies
Pittsburgh Pirates
Tampa Bay Rays
Florida Marlins
Houston Astros
Texas Rangers
Los Angeles Dodgers
San Francisco Giants
Arizona Diamondbacks
Toronto Blue Jays