New Music for the Afternoon Show

So, one of the jobs that I have as afternoon show producer is to come up with the bump music to get in and out of the different segments....admittedly, I relied mostly on music beds that we came up with for "The Late Crew" when we were still doing the late show on the Team, but I made it a point of making plenty of different music beds for the show coming this season....

It's hard to imagine that the summer has gone by so fast, but Lloydie and Yorkie are back starting the day after Labour Day....and of course, I procrastinated so terribly (as I do basically every summer), so I just started coming up with some of these beds with only a week to go before we're back on again....

Anyways, I wanted to give you guys a little preview of some of the music that I'm coming up with for the show....tell me what you think and give me your suggestions at afternoons@team1200.com