Exciting changes starting next week!

Does anyone else find it annoying now that if you want to keep up with the Joneses on the internet, you have to link every single site you've signed for....So, you have to link your facebook to twitter, then you have to link your pics on flickr to facebook....it really has become a never-ending dilemma....

And really, it's getting to the point that my starting routine of websites is taking me closer to an hour with my various sports sites and now my social networking sites....but I guess that's what happens when technology evolves.....the days of dial-up are pretty much over and multi-tasking online is now the norm....

Although, if you head to the U.S. like I did for a couple of months, you can see that the U.S. is behind Canada when it comes to technology integration.....people are still reliant on dial-up internet and regular cable there....On the other hand, I definitely prefer my digital cable watching Oregon-Boise St. while I surf on my lapper with high-speed internet.....

I just loved how some Americans were going ballistic when the cable companies and different local channels were telling them they were changing to digital and they would possibly have to change their receivers in order to get service....some even claimed that they didn't know about the change, despite the fact that these warnings were played over and over again for over a year before the deadline....

Anyways, getting off that tangent, I'm going through the tedious process of linking sites together because starting Monday, I've decided to step my game up and add a daily interview to the blog....it's something that I've wanted to do for a while, but with nothing really exciting happening during the summer, I figured the best time to debut it would be first week of September....

Most of the time, it will be an interview with someone about the biggest story of the day or the night before, but I'm gonna add some different audio elements as well....whether it be a quick podcast with some of the boys at the Team about the latest Sens game or something just completely off the wall, who knows what idea this brain will produce? :-)

For example, I'm off to Vegas from the 10th-15th for 5 days of fun.....It will be my first time there, so I'm super-excited....but just because I'm down there, it doesn't mean that I'm going to forget about you guys....I'll be conducting different interviews and collecting sound bytes so that you can follow me as I go along....

I might as well also tell you now that during the summer, I was able to work out a deal where I'll be working and heading on the various sports trips with Ultimate Tours, so I'll be on the road quite a bit over the next few months at Buffalo Bills home games and other trips.....exciting times indeed....

I want you to be a part of the interviews as well, so my rule of thumb will be to let you know ahead of time who I'll be talking to or what I'll be talking about....that way, you just send me a question via e-mail that you can find under the "Profile" tab and I'll ask it to the various guests....

I hope to be able to keep up with the new and busier schedule, but I love the idea of interacting with everyone, so I want to take it to as far as a level as I can....I can't thank you all enough for the support....it's only a matter of time before it statistically becomes the number one blog for the Team 1200.....trust me, we're off to an amazing start already! :-)