Blogging in Twitter Form

Never thought I would be here, but I'm starting to dig twitter....not the posting cause I don't live an exciting life, but I love following!

So I decided to see how difficult it is to blog all my sentences today in twitter speak...meaning every paragraph will be 140 characters....


For Sens haters saying the sked is full of bottom feeders 2 start, give them credit for winning those games and not letting points get away!

Can't wait 2 see the reaction for Alexei Kovalev in Montreal tonight...I assume it's gonna be mixed, but I'll also assume it's gonna be loud

Memo to MLB: Stop dragging out your playoff sked into November...Almost as ridiculous as NHL dragging the Cup Finals into the middle of June

Can't wait to watch the Red River Shootout between Texas and Oklahoma in about 10 minutes...this game is what college football is all about!

Another sign that winter is here: Turned up the heat in the apartment for the first time since April...South Beach looks real nice right now

The Bears make a good deal with Tampa: Gaines Adams for a 2nd round pick...adds depth at the DE position and is a steal if he finds top form

Who would have thought that in Year 2 of the Brian Burke era, he could build a team poised 2 get off 2 the worst start in franchise history?

Honestly, it wasn't hard 2 stick to 140 characters...as I finish, here's a couple of videos that have me howling right now...enjoy your day!