I like this format!

I had so much fun with "twittering" all my sentences a couple days ago that I've decided that I'm gonna keep this as the format from now on!

Still not sure if the Sens are legit, despite being 5-2, or if they've had an early sked filled with teams not destined to make the playoffs

Overall record of 5 teams that the Sens have beat this year: 9-18-6...Overall record of 2 teams that the Sens have lost to this year: 14-2-0

Game 3 of Angels/Yanks at 4:15 today...love the attitude that Torii Hunter has for returning to Anaheim..."Now I can work on my tan again.."

Never mind Tom Brady...what the hell is happening with the Tennessee Titans? Has a team started 0-6 after starting the previous year at 6-0?

What's taking so long for Redskins owner Daniel Snyder to fire head coach Jim Zorn? They've played winless teams each week and are still 2-4

I doubt Phillies fan is thinking today about what would have been if GM Ruben Amaro had traded his farm system away to J.P. for Roy Halladay

"I wonder when they're gonna make a yellow first-down line that the players can see on the field" - Dan Fouts doing colour during Bills-Jets