Lots of good videos today....

Didn't get to the blog earlier purely 'cause I was lazy, so I'm gonna get this done quickly as I produce the afternoon show at the same

Props to Kevin for e-mailing yesterday to pump up my traffic reports...glad I entertain as I read the same intersections day after day.. :-)

CJ's stat in the Sun today about the Sens' 1st/2nd lines having 29 pts-3rd/4th lines having 20 pts made me do a double-take..so long "Big 3"

Listening to Matt Carkner on the show makes me really happy for him that he got his one-way deal with the Sens....seems really down-to-earth

Phoenix/Colorado/Atlanta near the top of the NHL standings? DIdn't they get the memo to drop to the bottom of the standings as of Oct. 1st?

Can we now give the Denver Broncos full credit for being an elite NFL team or do they need to get 7-0/8-0 before we give them full respect?