And now, a few minutes with Andy Rooney...

As much as I wanna say that I was watching the Sens-Wild game last night, I wasn't...it was all about the Cowboys-Saints...thank god for PVR

Huge win for Dallas...How does Nick Folk miss a 24-yard field goal from the middle of the field...it's 4 yards longer than an extra point...

If you had told me before the game that the Cowboys would score 24 points, I would have told you that the Saints would win by double digits!

Great for Mike Brodeur to get win #1 last night...He had to wait over a month just to get in there, but he looked sharp when he needed to be

Thought Minny would either rally around the equipment problem and play lights out or use it as a crutch and look lifeless...was more like #2

My buddies and I recently got into a kick of playing Andy Rooney videos on youtube for each other...lemme share the wisdom of Andy Rooney...