Finally a chance to write again....

My apologies for taking so long in between posts...fought off a 2-day flu and then lots of Christmas programs 2 get prepared for at the Team

I made the same point last time I was sick, but it's funny what your mind thinks of when you're in bed and only have a lapper 2 entertain...

Can someone tell me where "Jersey Shore" came from and how it came to be so popular so quickly? I'm assuming it's another MTV production....

I know the exact video that produced the idea for the show....can't post it, but type in "Guido Beach" on youtube and click on the 1st video

Tiger Woods story with Jessica Simpson ranked #1 on ottawasun.com today...ranked #10 is story about food/toys stolen from church...kinda sad

While I was sick, I managed to stumble upon Mr. Bean and the great comedy of Rowan Atkinson...I forgot how hilarious these bits really were!