Die Hard = Awesome!

It really wouldn't be Christmas without watching Die Hard at least once...it was on TV last night...surprised there was no language editing!

Is it just me or does Hans Gruber look a lot like well-shaven and suited Tom Green when he was hosting his show in his Rogers Cable 22 days?

So ironic that after Carl Winslow shoots up the last terrorist, the limo driver that picks up John McClane and Holly looks like Steve Urkel!

People always tell me that I look a lot like Tiger Woods....I just noticed that Rosalie looks close enough to be Elin Nordegren....so weird!

Random thought...what's the deal with people wanting to trade me money for my gold? The Cash Man down in Toronto has some competition now...

I must be getting old too...it took me over an hour to figure out how to get my crackster hooked up to Facebook and then upload a mobile pic