Merry Christmas Everyone!

I'm finally completely over being sick yet again this week...so an extra special Christmas present yesterday from Santa...the gift of health

Anyone else feel like Christmas just came and went like nothing? Each following year, it's becoming more and more like a normal day....damn!

Don't see good things for the Sens tonight against the Sabres...Buffalo is doubly pissed by losing bad to the Caps and Ruutu's hit on Kaleta

My boxing day shopping got derailed by freezing rain...oh well, doesn't seem like Boxing Day even matters anymore....it's about Boxing Week!

Just read that Canada has been dethroned as the most friendly country in the world! NOOOOO! We lost to Bahrain...hmm, didn't see that coming

Oh my god! I still cannot believe my girlfriend gave me a shot glass that says, "Vaginas are awesome!" for Christmas....Rosalie is the best!

Late entry for worst joke of 2009 goes to Paul Steigerwald from Pittsburgh...making fun of death by plane crash was unsuccessful and awkward