Hooray for 2010!

From Rainn Wilson (Dwight Schrute) on Twitter: What's the January cut-off date for wishing someone a happy new year? I'm going with Jan 10.

One of my resolutions for 2010 is to take more time to watch movies either at home or on big screen...so far though, I'm failing terribly...

One thing I know I'm going to love about 2010...the media lovefest for Tim Tebow is coming to a griding halt...thank the good lord for that!

I'd hate to be a Broncos fan today knowing that Brandon Marshall and Tony Scheffler are out for Sunday because of attitude concerns...crazy!

A guy happy for 2010 is Hezi Dayan...spent 64 hours straight alone in an icebox without food/water just before 2010...take that David Blaine

Hail a cab with Rosalie on New Year's...cabbie doesn't know how to get there and neither do we...he gets mad at us....he's supposed to know!

Holy Cow! Fight Night Round 4 is way harder than the ones before it...I've only won one fight since buying the game on Thursday night...sad!