Hope Rosalie doesn't say of these things to me...

Love to read random things online and being a lazy Sunday, I happened to catch myself reading "Top 5 Things to Never Say to Your Boyfriend!"

5) "I'm fine" or "Never mind"...Pretty bad 'cause men know you're not fine and never mind means that if we don't talk, it's just gonna stew!

4) "Do You Think She's Pretty?"....Depends on the girl you're with....Rosalie is so confident that she wouldn't be affected about what I say

3) "When we're married and have kids"...Especially bad if the girl pulls that out way early into the relationship...Stage 5 clinger, anyone?

2) "Helen's pregnant...Shhh"...I'm not bothered by this at all...If anything, I would be worried about my lack of interest making her mad...

1) "My ex did the exact same thing!"...Definitely worthy of first place...All I want to know is that I'm better than him in every single way