I hate American Idol!

Can't get away from people who are big fans of American Idol...my roommate watches it, Jason York watches it and a bunch of you are watching

Some people like the show purely for bad auditions...some people wait until they get to the Top 10 before watching...I can't watch any of it

As said earlier this week, a bad audition sounds worse to me than nails on a chalkboard and really, don't need to watch good singers either!

Haven't they found enough American Idols already? I like entertainment news as much as anyone, but I couldn't tell you the last 5 winners...

I'm just so happy Rosalie can't stand watching the show either...I tested to see if she wanted to watch...gave me the thumbs down...awesome!

Decided to type in "American Idol Loser" into a search on youtube to see what would happen...I came up with these 4 losers...hope you enjoy!