Radio is funny sometimes!

Lee and I were joking around after the show today because we both see that the last segment of the show is now just becoming a comedy bit...

Have to pass along thanks from Rosalie for offering up combninations for dinner...you guys just don't realize how bad my kitchen skills are!

Buddy texts me after talk with Carleton Mens B-Ball coach, Dave Smart..."You beat 2 teams by 50 and 46 and still working on things? Scary"

I'm still trying to convince myself that Indy beat the Ravens, but I can't see Baltimore losing...tanking the last 2 games will cost Indy...

Good talking with Tom Dempsey this morning...gave us a lot of good insight about the goaltender position and the ups/downs that goalies face

Pascal Leclaire and the Sens better start to have more ups than downs and soon...the next 2 weeks are pivotal for the Sens playoff chances!