It's been a while....

My apologies for not blogging as much lately, but I really used this long weekend to just unwind and recharge the batteries...feels great...

Some people might be looking for my thoughts on the "Winter Games", but with all the regulations on what you can/can't say...I'd rather not!

I'm sure I can make comments, but considering there are pages and pages of regulations for non-rights holders, I'll stick to being paranoid!

I've been catching myself watching way more of the sports than trying to avoid them...can certainly do without figure skating or curling....

Speaking of curling, what is with those pants that Norway is wearing this afternoon? The 70's called, they want their pattern back....yikes!

Just realized that it took 6 lines before I even mentioned the hockey getting started, but in my mind, the tourney doesn't start 'til Sunday