Oh boy! That's not good...

I usually rag on newspaper headlines, but I thought that the simple headline of "Uh-oh" on the front page of the Sun today was pretty funny!

Haven't heard this too much today, so maybe I'm on an island when it comes to this, but I just thought the Americans wanted that win more...

I wonder if we'll see some experimenting with the line combos by Babcock...could we see the end of the Sharks line or the Getzlaf/Perry duo?

I think there's been a little-overcoaching by Mike Babcock, but I also think a lot of coaches in this tourney have been caught doing that...

As far as the goaltending goes, despite the history and success of Martin Brodeur, the Canadians have to live and die with Roberto Luongo...

Someone argued that Marty has been "ok", but with huge pressure to win gold, team Canada cannot afford 2 start someone who's playing been ok