What a crazy dream! I wish it was real!

Most of the time, I dream about naked...ugghh...Rosalie..., but last night was a sports-related dream and I actually remembered for a change

It was because of the Simpsons episode where Lisa starts helping Homer pick winners on Sundays and they talk about Buf/Was in the Super Bowl

I dreamt that the Buffalo Bills actually won the Super Bowl...even though I was an adult, I was so excited that I was jumping up and down...

I couldn't even tell you who they were playing, how they won or any of the Bills players on the field, but it was such an amazing feeling...

40 years of suffering gone, full redemption for getting there four times in a row, no more nightmares about the Dallas Cowboys or wide right

And then...BEEEEEEP! BEEEEEEP! BEEEEEEP! NOOOOOOOO! It's 6:30 in the morning, it's still dark and cold and the Bills still have Chan Gailey!