Coming to the End of Another Week

We've had a pretty good week....tons to talk about...gold-medal game Mon. and Trade Deadline Tue. to Thu...weekend preview tomorrow morning!

Had trouble deciding who 2 take last night in NBA...Golden State to lose by 15 or less to Orlando or ATL to win by 9 over Philly...chose ATL

Happy I took Portland against Indiana 'cause Blazers win by 23...Pacers are proving to be my personal ATM...2-2 last night, so day off today

Great win for the Avs against Anaheim...not sure why I'm still so impressed considering I didn't see it, but the Avs continue to amaze me...

Never thought I would ever say this, but I'm looking forward 2 focusing on Andy Sutton and how he fits on defense with Erik Karlsson tonight

I'm still ticked with media complaining about a lack of big names...never mind that GM's gave you 31 trades to break down throughout the day