TGIF Baby!

Was responding to e-mails into the show when I caught myself and thought, it's way too sunny and nice to be debating with someone via e-mail

All the windows and outside views in our building of the bright sun make it that little more frustrating when you're just trying to leave...

A downfall to warmer weather coming is the awful smell of horse around Rideau St...just when you thought Rideau St. couldn't get any dirtier

Big day in the NFL with free-agency starting...and the added twist 4 this year of an uncapped season...some big contracts being signed today

Yikes! Pascal pulled after only 7 mins...another "listless" performance from the Sens all around...things can change in such a short time...

36 hours later and I'm still trying to figure out why dana white would sign James Toney...he's 44 years old and his belt-line is pushing 50!

Makes Strikeforce's debut of 45-year-old NFL'er Herschel Walker look legitimate...I see it now! Toney v. Slice in a 1 round co-main feature!



P.S. We always talk about Man Stretch and his different pictures that he photoshops and sends to us...I just had to post this one since I think I look like a younger and browner version of Larry King...have a great weekend!