The Joys of Hosting Without Internet

After strugggglinnng like I did yesterday, loved the first-time challenge of hosting a show without access to internet...thought it went ok!

I'll say it again...how sad is it that we've become so dependent on internet? Actually, we rely on it to waste time more than anything else!

Actually thought for a couple of secs about what we would have done 10 years ago when print and TV were the only things going...I shuddered!

Just looked at the numbers on where the Sens should statistically finish up their season....doesn't look pretty for them catching Buffalo...

1% = 3rd, 1% = 4th, 49% = 5th, 27% = 6th, 14% = 7th, 7% = 8th, 1% = 9th...thanks to http://www.sportsclubstats.com/NHL.html for the stats...

Of course Tiger Woods hooked up with a country singer...isn't that the cliched thing to do? I just wonder why I failed 2 see that one coming