Not My Best Day...

Bah! Don't think I was very good this morning...thought the first hour was ok, but just didn't have it for the second hour...my apologies...

Doing Monday-Friday shows only since Dec, I'm still learning tons as we go...luckily, I'm getting support from 99% of you! Thanks a ton! :-)

Watching Sens-Flyers on NHL.com with Philly TV feed...am I wrong or is it just 2 much to ask anymore for commentators to be down the middle?

I get that PXP guys are gonna build relationships by following a certain team throughout a whole season...but it's called being professional

Pet Peeve 2: People who use hands-free cell phones when just walking around...do they really need to speak twice as loud than everyone else?

It's almost like these d-bags get hands-free withdrawal and need someone to talk to in order to use their hands-free at all hours of the day