Pacquiao vs. Clottey Thoughts

I've always been such a big fan of the fight game...MMA has become such a big sport in a small time, but my first love will always be boxing

Having said that, I'm so pumped 4 the Manny Pacquiao/Joshua Clottey fight Saturday....my mom is Filipino, so I have a soft spot for Manny...

Manny is ultimately gonna win because of superior hand speed and footwork, but Clottey is such a tough guy that he'll give fans a good show!

For Clottey to have a chance on Saturday, he's going to have throw more punches and try to impose his will and make it a "phone booth" fight

For Pacquiao 2 have a knockout performance, he's going to have to work through the defensive shell of Clottey by landing numerous body shots

I've struggled with how Pacquiao wins Saturday, but in the end, I think he gets through the shell and grinds him out to a 9th-round stoppage