Why do I keep going there?

I end up at a certain fast food place twice a week for breakfast burritos 'cause I don't give myself time 4 a full breakfast to start my day

Even as I wait in line...I ask myself, "Why am I here? I know it's gonna cost me with stomach pain in a few hours..." and yet, I still go...

I'm sure that I'm not the only one in this boat...but I just wish I had an answer 4 myself...sorry for thinking aloud through the blog...LOL

An interesting scenario for Jets fans 2 look out for...LT to visit the Jets today (barring an agreement being made between LT and the VIkes)

If LT thinks about being a starter, the Jets opportunity is way more enticing than the Vikes one...if he wants a ring, he would choose Minny

From Ian Mendes on Twitter: Since Jan 1:: Elliott: 14-5-2, 2.41 GAA, .916 sv - Luongo: 14-6-1, 2.75 GAA, .911 sv - Nabokov: 14-5-2, 2.21 GAA