'Sage Advice for Your NCAA Brackets

Lee's advice for people filling out NCAA brackets before Thursday: #1 seeds are 100% in first-round games and #2 seeds = 96%....thanks tips!

Went 1-2 yesterday with my bets...Wings pull it out with a last-minute goal, but the Lakers don't win by enough against Golden State...uggh!

Stats for Kovalev in last 6 games: 0G, 0A, 10 shots, -6...his thoughts on how he's playing, "I'm fine, as far as I'm playing well..." Wow...

I can't believe I'm saying that I agree with a decision that the NHL made...Ovechkin was tight-roping the line and never got punished for it

1 thing that the U.S have completely right and Canada has completely wrong is the price of alcohol...bought 60 Rolling Rock 4 $35 on Sunday!

Watching the premiere of the new season of Celebrity Apprentice off the PVR...I guess no one with any sort of fame wants 2 be on NBC anymore