Game 2 Thoughts

Isn't that Andy Sutton hit on Jordan Leopold just a perfect example to KEEP YOUR HEAD UP when you have the puck? Looked bad, but a clean hit

And for the record, I probably don't meet the criteria of "an expert" 2 Andy Sutton...more on that subject in the next blog entry in 2 hours

Hard to imagine, but the goal 18 seconds into the hockey game by Peter Regin was probably the worst thing that could have happened to Ottawa

After that, I thought the Penguins dominated the time of possession and the physicality of the hockey game 4 the next 59 minutes, 42 seconds

It also helps when you have 1 of the Top 2 hockey players in the world...how does Sidney Crosby get himself in the right place all the time?

I know people are going 2 be on Spezza for his marking of Sidney Crosby on the winning goal, but that's just a case of Sidney creating magic

I thought both Marc-Andre Fleury/Brian Elliott were much better in Game 2...Fleury didn't have as much 2 do, but Elliott made some key saves

I'm terribly evil, but I can't stop laughing when I see a mascot hurt himself or fall...I was in absolute tears after watching the 2nd video