Second Round Preview

No spacing between rounds as we get back at it again tonight with the Sharks taking on the Wings...but I'm glad there's no unnecessary break

As Lee and I talked about, Game 1 is so big in this series for the Sharks...it will set the tone for how they get through the round mentally

The other Western series will be a classic as a young/talented Hawks team takes on a young/talented Canucks team in a rematch from last year

I think the Hawks have more talent at both the forward and defensive position, but the great equalizer will be Luongo! (if he's on his game)

The Penguins are loving the idea that they play the 8 seed in the second round and their biggest threat for the Stanley Cup spot is now gone

As good of a story as Montreal is, they can't simply rely on Halak to bail them out every single game...it will catch up to them eventually!

Of course, everyone predicted a Boston/Philly 2nd round series...I like the Flyers over Boston for the same reasons I picked them in Round 1

On paper, they're a more talented team and I don't think the gap between Tuukka Rask and Brian Boucher is as big as people make it out to be