It's a Miracle!

Just so jealous of Habs fans right now...called Baby Large in Montreal and it was pure pandemonium where he was...he had to hang up on me...

Before I head to bed, just wanted 2 get some quick thoughts out there on each 1st round series before we head into Round 2 starting tomorrow

If you managed to be 1 of the few people that picked the Habs 2 win over the Caps, my kudos to you 'cause I would have never saw this coming

Habs' next opponent will be the Pens...thought they looked on form against the Sens and don't see them folding like the Caps just managed to

A Bruins/Flyers second round matchup? And yet another example of why people are always quick to say, "And that's why they play the games..."

Both teams won by making their weakness a strength...the Bruins weren't supposed to score and the Flyers weren't supposed 2 have goaltending

The West went as I expected as I was able to nail all 4 series winners, but then again, most people picked the same 4 winners that I did....

You could say all 4 series winners were pushed harder than what was expected, which bodes well for a competitive conference for years 2 come

I'll preview the 2nd-round series tomorrow as best I can, but gotta say my confidence in previewing is shot after Montreal's win tonight....