Chicago v. Philly in the finals...

Wanted 2 bang this out while the game was still fresh in my mind, but the game went as I thought it would when talking about it this morning

For selfish reasons, I wanted to be wrong and have the Habs win tonight...mainly 'cause I don't want 2 preview the Stanley Cup for four days

I was thinking that I could be wrong after the Habs took the lead so early into the hockey game....if only Halak got away with the 1 mistake

Tough break for Halak and Montreal on the shortie by Richards....any momentum gained by the early lead was gone and Philly was back on track

Jaroslav Halak really did a good job of keeping the Habs in the game with several saves off of breakaways...the Flyers had trouble finishing

But no matter how you choose 2 break it down, the Flyers won each game the exact same way and Montreal didn't make the adjustments needed...

The Flyers were better yet again tonight and it was due 2 working hard, frustrating the Habs at the blue line and were just more physical...

The Habs should be proud of their accomplishments, but what does the team learn from this run and what are the expectations for next season?