How 'Bout a Hockey Tour?

Just watching the Game 5 ceremonies before Montreal/Philadelphia and was so moved by the atmosphere just from the singing of the anthems...

Just seeing the sea of orange throughout the crowd made me want to be a part of that...feel sorry for the randoms that aren't wearing orange

Any time I see something like that and want to be somewhere, it always comes back 2 the massive trip from last year...what a life experience

Side note: I love the people who hate on me for taking the trip by calling it "lame" or anything else because it had to do with baseball....

Yeah...a cross-continent tour where hanging out in 35 different cities around the U.S. and Canada is such a terrible idea...so ridiculous...

I planned the football trip of a lifetime when the NFL schedule came out about two weeks ago and part of me wants to follow that schedule...

But the more and more I watch these playoffs, the more that a hockey tour has 2 be done eventually...I just wonder what months would be best

It's probably something that will be in the back of my mind forever until I actually decide to do it...so, how do I make it happen? LOL :-)