It's all about emotion...

As all of you know by reading the blog or hearing me on the Team, I love put wagers on sports and I have no problems talking about it openly

I even put it in an entry on Friday talking about different values and numbers when it comes to betting on baseball...numbers are a big deal

But someone asked me over the weekend..."Are numbers the only thing you go by and are you someone that relies on various number simulators?"

And I vehemently said NO WAY! The one thing that those simulators can never adjust to or calculate is a player or a team's heart and emotion

Much like a fan base, a certain team or player will have the ups and downs as well...emotion is the biggest factor going in all of sports...

The best example for emotional impact this weekend was the Canucks...bad emotion led 2 a Game 4 loss and good emotion carried them in Game 5

Vancouver was so emotional and thought only of revenge for how Roberto Luongo was treated...they forgot about the series and it cost them...

Fast forward to last night and Vancouver's emotion was in-check, they were disciplined and because of that, they were full value for the win