Love Watching Trash TV!

Alright, I admit it...my guilty pleasure is watching Trash TV like Jerry Springer, Maury Povich and other shows involving cheating, sex, paternity tests, divorce and a whole bunch of yelling. I mean, you really can't expect me to watch sports all the time, can you? I would go absolutely insane if that were the case...but never mind the shows because the commercials entertain me just as much!

So, I decided to blog today about my favourite commercials during these different shows...most of them are usually national, but if you can get a locally-produced commercial thrown in, it's just pure gold...so here's my Top 5 list of commercials you're bound to see in just one hour of Trash TV:

5) Schools



4) Cable Companies



3) Products for Older People



2) Pawn Shops/Furniture Stores



1) Lawyers