Conference Final Thoughts

I sat on this for a couple of days because it took that long to realize that it's just too difficult 2 seperate the teams in these series...

For Round 3, we don't get the David v. Goliath matchups...we'll just have to wait 'til the final round before we get that thread going again

It's a nice change of pace for me anyways 'cause I don't see a clear-cut favourite in either of these series....but again, that's just me...

You can even lump all 4 teams and there would still be lots of similarities despite the big gap in playoff seeding 4 the teams remaining....

All 4 teams head into the semi with goaltending that was questioned before the playoffs began...and 3 teams still might have those questions

All 4 teams have had one/two players emerge as the go-to guy...Jonathan Toews, Mike Cammalleri, Mike Richards/Daniel Briere and Joe Pavelski

I guess I do have to pick a winner though...I'll stick with picking against the Habs (which will make Hab fans happy) and take the Flyers...

And I think Chicago should get past San Jose...Like the Flyers combo of talent/physicality and Chicago's depth will prevail in a long series