You can't control stupid...

2 things...1) People will hear only what they want. 2) Team 1200 listeners are even quicker than I am 2 point out stupidity and it's awesome

If you didn't hear this morning, stupid callers were the theme for the show...we've gotta really do something about our call screener... :-)

One made the comment that the San Jose Sharks are a much better team than the Chicago Blackhawks because of Joe Thornton and Dany Heatley...

Pretty weak arguments, but as I said on the show, if you're gonna make a statement like that, you better be able to back it up or you'll pay

And within a minute or two, several e-mailers and callers were in to point out the fatal flaw of any bad caller: a complete lack of argument

Then another Hab fan decided 2 stick up for his team by asking/telling me...umm...hmm...well, I'm still trying to figure out what that is...

He also tried to put words in my mouth by suggesting that I said that the Habs should just give up...so ridiculous and won't stand for it...

People loved how I got all over the 2nd caller...but the fact is, I was just getting started and I never got a chance to fully erupt... :-)